Isabel-Nicole D.. on LOOKBOOK.nu

inspirational: books, magazines, people, and stores

  • The Fashion Designer's Directory of Shape and Style: Over 500 Mix-and-Match Elements for Creative Clothing Design by Simon Travers-Spencer and Zarida Zaman
  • The Fashion Designer Survival Guide, Revised and Expanded Edition: Start and Run Your Own Fashion Business by Mary Gehlhar
  • Cassandra Rae Martell, 18 year old designer!
  • Kira Plastinina, 15 year old designer!
  • the Chicks with Sticks series by Elizibeth Lenhard
  • Indie Girl by: Arne Johnson & Karen Macklin

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Starring.... ME:)

my first post/journal entry:) i'm isabel. acting is my dream and fashion is my life. i know a lot of people can say that, but not many can mean it. i'm an ordinary person like you. i've got a family and i've got too many friends to count. the only difference is i have a huge dream and i party way more than you probably do:D follow me on my adventure through 500 days of designs, drama, and the stuff i have going on (like the stresses of school, my hopeful acting career, and not to mention boys..ugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment