Isabel-Nicole D.. on LOOKBOOK.nu

inspirational: books, magazines, people, and stores

  • The Fashion Designer's Directory of Shape and Style: Over 500 Mix-and-Match Elements for Creative Clothing Design by Simon Travers-Spencer and Zarida Zaman
  • The Fashion Designer Survival Guide, Revised and Expanded Edition: Start and Run Your Own Fashion Business by Mary Gehlhar
  • Cassandra Rae Martell, 18 year old designer!
  • Kira Plastinina, 15 year old designer!
  • the Chicks with Sticks series by Elizibeth Lenhard
  • Indie Girl by: Arne Johnson & Karen Macklin

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Push Me.... please

Sorry i havent posted in A WHILE. Ive been super busy. I feel so ashamed because i havent done anything about my vest:( hey, its not my fault i cant find something to dye it in! Any suggestions?

im excited to start my other projects:) i have so many ideas! And im just so confident, someone DISCOVER ME! Im taking action instead of just sitting and hoping to be found like i did when this agent came up to me in target:)... Thats when i really got interested in show biz because i felt worthy. And then, in about 5th grade, i got interested in fashion. I got best dressed in that grade too:) so im really hyped up to get into this. I just need a little push from an agent or something to get me started;) look out, cuz one day ill be up there with my grammy or something (which ever award has to do with music or acting) and ill have u to thank:) because if your reading this, you have faith in me... Right? And thats my first step, my first push to get to the big picture...

1 comment: